There are many different factors that can determine if a wrongful death suit is appropriate. Take a look at some circumstances that can lead to wrongful death claims.
- Death of a human being caused by someone's negligence
- Death of a human being caused by someone else intending to cause harm
- Medical malpractice that results in a person's death
- An auto accident
- A plane, train, or other type of transportation accident
- Exposure to hazardous conditions or substances while working, according to FindLaw.com.
- Death during a supervised activity, according to FindLaw.com