A Virginia boy was caught bullying other students on the bus. His dad's punishment? Run the mile to school in the rain for three days.
The Roanoke dad drove behind his 10-year-old and took a video, which he posted on Facebook. The video has since gone viral, with more than 22 million views, WSET reported.
More Odd News
- Artist paints travel scenes on tea bags
- Man fleeing police run over by his own car
- Utah State Bar emails lawyers photo of topless woman
- Church offers cars to attract members
- Woman finds human tooth in bag of cashews
- Dorm squatter sued for refusing to leave
- Drunk teen takes police cruiser for joyride
- Friday's nor'easter creates uncomfortable ride for airline passengers
- Thousands of geese flock to Iowa wildlife refuge
- Man drunkenly takes Uber 300 miles, pays $1,600
Many praised Bryan Thornhill for the creativity. Others said the punishment was similar to bullying, WSET reported.
His son, Hayden, said he feels like he learned his lesson and hasn't misbehaved since he was punished for being suspended from riding the school bus home, WSET reported.
"I was sliding under the seat. I was yelling and being really obnoxious. I accidentally jumped on one of the kids and hit him in his bad spot," Hayden said. "It was a good punishment. I really deserved it."
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.