(CNN) - There is going vintage and then there is Rita Moreno.
The legendary actress donned the same dress she wore to the Oscars in 1962 to Sunday's 90th Academy Awards.
- Showtime: The 90th Academy Awards
- On the red carpet at the 2018 Academy Awards
- Tiffany Haddish and Maya Rudolph, please co-host something
- Jimmy Kimmel's best jokes and one-liners at the Oscars
- Jet Ski winner Mark Bridges had the best Oscar night
- Oscar winners list: 'The Shape of Water' wins Best Picture
- Oscars tackle the serious without losing the fun
- Oscars: Most memorable political moments
- Frances McDormand champions female nominees, calls for inclusion riders
- 'The Shape of Water' wraps award season hot streak with best picture win
Moreno wore the black and gold gown when she won the best supporting actress Oscar for her role in the musical film "West Side Story."
Moreno is one of only a dozen performers to hold the EGOT designation, having won an Emmy, a Grammy, an Oscar and a Tony award.
Earlier the "One Day at a Time" star told E!'s Ryan Seacrest that the skirt was made from a material traditionally used to make Japanese kimonos.
"I thought it would tarnish," she said. "It's been hanging in my closet."
Copyright 2018 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.