Man in coma after champagne bottle exploded between his legs
Accident happened on New Year's Eve
COPENHAGEN – A man remains in a coma Tuesday after a champagne bottle exploded between his legs on New Year's Eve.
The unidentified Danish man is currently in critical condition at a Copenhagen hospital, according to The Local Denmark.
When the bottle exploded a shard of glass cut through an artery in the man's leg, causing substantial blood loss.
Upon arrival at Copenhagen's Rigshospitalet, the man was put into an induced coma.
Copyright 2018 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.