Barbra Streisand recently revealed to Variety that two of her dogs are clones of her late pooch Samantha.
The legendary performer told Variety she wanted a picture with her three dogs to be captioned "Send in the Clones." The play on words was about more than her dogs' close resemblance.
More Odd News
- Meatball thief found covered in red sauce
- Elvis D. Presley running for congressional seat in Arkansas
- Hundreds of pounds of meth ingredients seized from markers
- USPS carrier refuses to deliver mail to nudist community
- Vault cover pins cemetery worker in grave
- Bank sues woman for repeatedly withdrawing from faulty ATM
- Man arrested for drunkenly riding horse onto freeway
- Student investigated, faces expulsion, after comparing square root sign to gun
- Olympic snowboarder narrowly misses squirrel
- New Jersey archdiocese defending 'Nighty-night, baby' tweet
Two of her dogs, Miss Violet and Miss Scarlett, came from the cells of Samantha, a coton du tulear who died in 2017, Variety reported.
“They have different personalities,” Streisand told Variety. “I’m waiting for them to get older so I can see if they have her (Samantha’s) brown eyes and seriousness.”
Her third dog is a distant cousin of Samantha, Variety reported.
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.