Professional cat cuddler. It's an actual job available at a Dublin veterinary clinic.
More Odd News
- Study: Cuckolding can be positive for some couples
- Charges: Man resisting arrest bites police dog
- Cash covers Illinois interstate after crash
- Pizza delivery driver fired after caught eating toppings
- Man arrested more than 300 times lands back in jail
- Amazon pulls 'Slavery gets s--t done' products
- Person seeking drugs accidentally texts police officer
- Man passed out on Bay Bridge tells cops Tesla was on autopilot
- Delta flies 250,000 service animals a year. Now the rules are changing
- World's deadliest cat is a 5-pound floof
The job description said the ideal candidate has "gentle hands" and is capable "cat whispering."
"An ability to understand different types of purring is a distinct added advantage in helping you secure this position with us," the clinic said.
Want to apply? You'll need a cover letter, CV and a Veterinary Council of Ireland-recognized qualification.
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.