1 hospitalized after apartment fire in Coral Springs
Unclear how fire started
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. – Coral Springs Fire Rescue transported one man to the hospital after an apartment fire Monday morning.
Firefighters responded to 8830 Sample Road about 10:50 a.m. after a fire was reported at the complex.
The man was rescued through a second-floor window, said Fire Rescue spokesman Mike Moser.
"When our crews got here, they found this guy literally hanging out of a window on the second story and he was gasping for air," said Moser. "One of our firefighters actually gave him his mask with air to help him to breathe."
It's unclear how the fire started.
Copyright 2013 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.