Chase bank evacuated because of gas leak in Hialeah
Construction in area may have caused leak
HIALEAH, Fla. – A Hialeah bank was evacuated Friday morning because of a gas leak in the area.
Hialeah Fire Department Capt. Cesar Espinosa said the evacuation was ordered at the Chase branch at West Fifth Avenue and 49th Street.
There was construction in the area, which may have caused the leak.
Florida City Gas was called to cap the leak.
No injuries were reported.
Copyright 2014 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.