1 treated for smoke inhalation in Hollywood fire
Fire started at house on Taft Street
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. – One person was treated for smoke inhalation Thursday night after a house fire in Hollywood.
The fire started at 5717 Taft St.
When firefighters arrived, there were heavy flames coming from the home.
One person was treated for smoke inhalation. The victim's condition wasn't immediately known.
No other details were immediately released.
Follow Local 10 News on Twitter @WPLGLocal10
Copyright 2015 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.