HOLLYWOOD, Fla. – Two men accused in the November 2013 gang rape of a Hollywood teenage girl accepted plea deals Wednesday.
Lanel Singleton, now 19, and Dwight Henry, now 18, each pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual battery and one count of kidnapping.
A Broward County judge sentenced Singleton to four years in prison and sentenced Henry to two years in prison.
A third defendant, Jayvon Woolfork, now 20, was not offered a plea deal.
Prosecutor Maria Schneider said the victim wanted it that way, because Woolfork allegedly orchestrated the attack.
"She's not vindictive, and she wasn't seeking a terrible resolution," Schneider said. "She is, however, very adamant that the young man who all of this allegedly was done for, or on behalf of, be subjected to a much greater punishment."
Woolfork's attorney requested a mental evaluation of his client.
Police said the three men and two teenage girls lured the victim to Woolfork's home, then beat and raped her while recording the whole thing.
The two girls named in the case, Erica Avery, 17, and Patricia Montes, 17, both accepted plea deals last month.
Avery and Montes were both sentenced to four years in prison.
Follow Local 10 News on Twitter@WPLGLocal10