2 children, 1 adult possibly poisoned by carbon monoxide
Family of three taken to the hospital in unknown condition
LAUDERHILL, Fla. – Two children and an adult have been hospitalized due to possible carbon monoxide poisoning, according to Lauderhill Fire Rescue officials.
It happened at 4330 NW 19th Street early Wednesday morning.
According to fire rescue, the three family members were transported to a hospital after burning charcoal in an apartment as part of a religious ritual. Their conditions aren't clear.
Stay with Local 10 News and Local10.com for updates.
Copyright 2017 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.