HOLLYWOOD, Fla. - Hollywood police on Friday identified a suspect who they believe is responsible for a fatal shooting that left one man dead.
The shooting was reported shortly after 4 p.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of South 21st Avenue.
More Crime Headlines
- 1 dead in Hollywood shooting, gunman at large
- Hollywood woman arrested in elementary school road rage
- Man beats Hollywood gas station clerk with pipe during attempted robbery
- Hollywood woman arrested after shooting victim in her home, police say
- After chase, police arrest 2 accused of robbing 2 teens in Hollywood
Police found the victim, Marcus Parker, 43, dead in an alley.
Detectives identified the suspected gunman as John Edward Brown, 26, who was last seen Thursday morning at the Hill Motel at 418 S. Federal Highway in Hollywood.
Surveillance video shows him leaving in a champagne-colored 2005-2007 Buick Lacrosse with front bumper damage.
A motive for the shooting is unknown.
Anyone with information is asked to call Hollywood police at 954-967-4411 or Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS.
Copyright 2016 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.