GREENACRES, Fla. - An 84-year-old South Florida man is accused of threatening to cut off his wife's arms if she refused to have sex with him, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.
Elpidio De Leon Pimentel was arrested Tuesday on a charge of battery on a person 65 or older.
- Weston doctor sentenced to 64 months in prison for trying to perform sex…
- South Florida man confesses to accidentally shooting wife 30 years after…
- Boynton Beach man accused of raping girlfriends' daughters
- Woman accused of burning girl with cigarette in drug-filled motel room
- Dispute about hedgehog lands South Florida man in jail
According to an arrest report, deputies were called to a domestic disturbance in Greenacres.
De Leon Pimentel's 80-year-old wife told deputies that she and her husband were watching television on her birthday when they got into an argument, so she decided to go to bed. She said De Leon Pimentel woke her up and was on top of her, grabbing her arms and telling her that he wanted to have sex.
If she didn't, he "would cut off her arms," she said De Leon Pimentel told her.
De Leon Pimentel's wife was able to push him off her and he left the room, but a roommate told deputies that he saw De Leon Pimentel return to the bedroom a short time later with a "large machete in his hand."
Deputies said De Leon Pimentel eventually walked outside, and the woman locked her husband out of their home until they arrived.
Copyright 2017 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.