Fort Lauderdale house fire sends 1 to hospital

Victim treated for smoke inhalation

By Yelena Orrelly - Associate Producer

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - One person was taken to a hospital after a fire broke out inside a Fort Lauderdale home Wednesday morning. 

Fort Lauderdale firefighters were called to the home in the 400 block of Northeast Sixth Street and found the home engulfed in flames. 

According to firefighters, one person was taken to Broward Health Medical Center to be treated for smoke inhalation. 

Copyright 2016 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.