FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - The Bank of America Broadway in Fort Lauderdale is going into its 28th season at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts and released its 2019/2020 schedule Friday.
This season features Broadway's biggest hits, with a six-show subscription package of South Florida premieres and other popular shows.
Four shows premiering in South Florida include:
- "Escape to Margaritaville": Nov. 19 - Dec. 1, 2019
- "Disney's Aladdin": Jan. 8 - Jan. 19, 2020
- "Mean Girls": March 3 - March 15, 2020
- "Bandstand": May 5 - May 17, 2020
Other shows that will be performed at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts include:
- "Les Miserables": Oct. 8 - Oct. 20, 2019
- "Come From Away": April 7 - April 19, 2020
Current subscribers for the 2018-2019 season may renew their subscription beginning at 10 a.m. Friday.
Those interested in becoming a subscriber may join the wait list at BroadwayInFortLauderdale.com/Season. Those interested may then purchase a new subscription later in the spring.
Click here for more information or call 800-764-0700.
Copyright 2019 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.