MIAMI - Several South Florida law enforcement officers graduated from the FBI National Academy on Friday.
Those who graduated include:
- Lieutenant Rory Alberto, Surfside Police Department
- Lieutenant Nicole Coffin, Hollywood Police Department
- Lieutenant Matthew Monaco, Vero Beach Police Department
- Lieutenant Alexander Roffe, Coral Gables Police Department
- Captain Constance Stanley, Lauderhill Police Department
- Lieutenant Stewart Steele, Boynton Beach Police Department
- Commander Kimberle Warren, Hialeah Police Department
As FBI National Academy graduates, these officers enter into a select group made up of less than one percent of the country's law enforcement officers. They were hand-picked by their departments and, along with about 250 other officers, completed the 10-week course, which began on Jan. 13 at the FBI training facility in Quantico, Virginia. The course included instruction in law, behavioral science, forensic science, understanding terrorism/terrorist mindsets, leadership development, communication, and health/fitness.
Copyright 2013 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.