FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - South Florida rap star Kodak Black is a free man after being released from the Broward County Jail.
Black, whose real name is Dieuson Octave, was sentenced to 364 days in jail last month for violating house the terms of house arrest.
More News Headlines
- Kodak Black's sentence to be commuted if he completes anger management course
- Kodak Black found guilty of violating house arrest
- Kodak Black testifies in probation violation hearing
- Kodak Black turns down 8-year plea deal in battery case
- Rapper Kodak Black accused of punching, kicking woman at Miami-Dade strip club
- Rapper Kodak Black released from jail on $100,000 bond
As part of the sentence, Octave, 19, was ordered to complete an anger management/life skills course.
Octave's original 364-day sentence was then reduced to 180 days plus time-served.
The original house arrest sentence stemmed from Octave's 2016 conviction on robbery and kidnapping charges.
Octave was found guilty of violating the terms of his probation on April 26 for going to a strip club, attending a boxing match and disrupting an anger management class.
Copyright 2017 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.