A New Hampshire man is facing charges after allegedly biting a police dog and trying to hide under a pile of clothes to evade arrest.
Police responding to a shooting in Boscawen said two men in a home were wanted on outstanding warrants, CBS News reported.
More Odd News
- Cash covers Illinois interstate after crash
- Pizza delivery driver fired after caught eating toppings
- Man arrested more than 300 times lands back in jail
- Amazon pulls 'Slavery gets s--t done' products
- Person seeking drugs accidentally texts police officer
- Man passed out on Bay Bridge tells cops Tesla was on autopilot
- Delta flies 250,000 service animals a year. Now the rules are changing
- World's deadliest cat is a 5-pound floof
- Student accidentally gives peers pot candy
- Man mistakes bank drive-thru for Taco Bell, charged with DUI
Both men resisted arrest, and one allegedly put a police dog in a chokehold and bit it on the head.The man allegedly punched and kicked the dog and "on-scene troopers," police said.
Police have not released the men's names, CBS News reported. The man who bit the dog faces charges, such as resisting arrest, interfering with a police dog and assaulting an officer.
"He bit the dog, the dog bit him, he ended up getting Tasered," Lt. Jason Killary of the Boscawen Police Department told Reuters. "If you get into a biting competition with a police dog, you're not going to win. They're pretty good at that."
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.