AUSTRALIA - National parks are great places to see wildlife in their native surroundings.
But sometimes things can go too far.
Rangers at Charles Darwin National Park in Australia were shocked to find a slithering surprise inside the toilet of one of the park's bathrooms.
The 13-foot Olive Python was taking a dip inside the toilet of one the ladies restroom stalls.
Park authorities posted the encounter on Facebook, saying it took a little while to coax the snake out of the bowl, but they were eventually persuasive enough to remove the unwelcome visitor.
Olive Pythons, the second-largest snake species in Australia, are nonvenemous and are not considered to be dangerous, unless you're the beating heart of a visitor who accidentally got up close with nature in the most unlikely of settings.
Copyright 2016 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.