A man fleeing police jumped out of his moving car and the car ran him over, Virginia police said.
Police video captured the moment when Isaac Bonsu, 30, was driving away from police, got out of the car to evade police on foot and was almost immediately knocked down by his car just after 1 a.m. Saturday, WJLA reported.
More Odd News
- Utah State Bar emails lawyers photo of topless woman
- Church offers cars to attract members
- Woman finds human tooth in bag of cashews
- Dorm squatter sued for refusing to leave
- Drunk teen takes police cruiser for joyride
- Friday's nor'easter creates uncomfortable ride for airline passengers
- Thousands of geese flock to Iowa wildlife refuge
- Man drunkenly takes Uber 300 miles, pays $1,600
- Dogs loose on Phoenix freeway stop traffic
- Missile-like item raises alarm at White House
Police said an officer attempted to pull over Bonsu, but he kept driving, WJLA reported. The chase led to a dead end, which is when Bonsu failed to run away.
After Bonsu was knocked down, he tried to get up and run away again, but an officer caught up to him and arrested him, WJLA reported.
Bonsu is facing several charges in Fairfax County, including his third DWI offense, WJLA reported.
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.