Magic Kingdom to offer Disney After Hours event
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – Ever wish you could visit the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World without all those other pesky tourists?
The resort is now giving you the chance with the return of the Disney After Hours event.
The theme park will offer limited access to the Magic Kingdom on 7 select nights after it has closed to regular visitors.
The Magic Kingdom will remain open for 3 hours after closing with only select rides available for enjoyment, including Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion, and many more.
Of course, that limited access will cost you. Tickets for the event are priced at $119 per person, while annual passholders and vacation club members only have to shell out $89.
Below are the dates the park will be open for Disney After Hours:
- JANUARY 20 - 9 p.m. to midnight
- JANUARY 27 - 9 p.m. to midnight
- FEBRUARY 2 - 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- FEBRUARY 9 - 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- FEBRUARY 16 - 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- MARCH 2 - 9 p.m. to midnight
- MARCH 9 - 9 p.m. to midnight