Man electrocuted on roof

Headline Goes Here

POMPANO BEACH, Fla. - A man died at the hospital after he was shocked on the roof of a Pompano Beach building while working to repair an air conditioning unit.

It happened at 709 NW 12th Terrace about 11 a.m. Thursday.

Pompano Beach city officials said the 35-year-old man was taken to Broward Health North, where he was pronounced dead.

Another person was working with the man. He was uninjured.

Copyright 2012 by Post Newsweek. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.