FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – More than one man will be jolly and dressed in a suit this December.
On Dec. 1st, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., 12 men will be celebrated for their positive contributions to communities in South Florida at the 16th annual Galleria Fort Lauderdale’s Men of Style event.
Local 10′s Nicole Perez will host this high-energy event, which features a fashion runway show to raise funds for the 12 nonprofits the honored men support.
“We’re excited to continue this tradition as a valued community resource to nonprofits year-round and to feature leading men who generously commit their time, money and means to worthy causes,” said Melissa Milroy, senior marketing manager at Galleria Fort Lauderdale.
The 2022 Men of Style who will work the runaway on behalf of the participating nonprofits are:
· Chris Caputo, Wilton Manors City Commissioner (The Pride Center at Equality Park)
· David Cooley, Owner/Agent, State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Pompano Beach (Henderson Behavioral Health)
· Gregg Goldstein, Chief Strategy Officer, EM Consulting Group (Leadership Broward Foundation)
· Andre Gonzalez, Senior Vice President, Private Client Advisor, Bank of America (Florida Children’s Theatre)
· David Greenberg, President, Greenberg Capital and Strategic Advisor, Florida Panthers Hockey Team (Junior Achievement of South Florida)
· Chris Hawk, Interventional Cardiologist, MSPB Cardiology Group (Jack & Jill Center)
· Jorge Hernandez, Vice President of Supply Chain Services and Chief Procurement Officer, Broward Health (Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center)
· Mike Linder, Owner, SilverLining Inflight Catering, JET Runway Café, YOT, Canyon and Event Effects Group (Kids In Distress)
· Justin Nepola, Attorney, Nepola Yonta Attorneys at Law (FLITE Center)
· David Smith, Executive Vice President and CFO, Memorial Healthcare System (Art and Culture Center/Hollywood)
· Marc Spoto, AVP of Marketing, JM&A Group (HANDY)
· Andrew Wurtele, Private Investor (Heart Gallery of Broward County)
Last year’s event raised more than $203,000. This year, guests will be treated to gourmet selections from area restaurants and an open bar.
Tickets, available through the participating charities, are $150 per person, and include complimentary valet parking. Online voting is $25 per vote and is available by visiting www.galleriamall-fl.com/events/men-of-style-2022.
The Man of Style and his respected charity that sells the most tickets and secures the most online votes will be recognized during the event with an additional $1,000 contribution.