MIAMI — Charges will soon be dropped against “Real Housewives of Miami” star Lisa Hochstein and her ex-boyfriend, Jody Glidden, after they reached an agreement with prosecutors, their attorneys confirmed Tuesday to Local 10 News.
“We have reached an agreement with prosecutors in this matter. All charges against Lisa Hochstein and Jody Glidden will be dismissed mid June without any admission of guilt or conviction,” defense attorneys Jayne Weintraub and Howard Srebnick said in a statement.
Court records show the former couple will complete a felony pre-trial diversion program as part of the deal.
Hochstein and Glidden were arrested last month, each on one count of interception of wire, oral, or electronic communications.
According to Hochstein’s arrest warrant, she and Glidden planted a recording device in the driver’s seat floorboard of her ex-husband’s silver 2023 Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 SUV after the reality star asked if she could borrow the vehicle because she was thinking of purchasing one of her own.
Dr. Lenny Hochstein, a prominent plastic surgeon in South Florida, told detectives in May 2023 that he immediately informed his attorney after discovering the device and the attorney then hired a private investigator to examine it, the warrant states.
According to the warrant, a total of 98 recordings were recovered from the device, including a conversation between Lisa Hochstein and Glidden as the device was being “wrestled into place.”
In addition to conversations between Lenny Hochstein and others he spoke to while in his vehicle, a detective recovered deleted recordings from the device, including a recording of Lisa Hochstein and Glidden engaged in “intimate activities,” the warrant states.
Lisa Hochstein and Glidden’s attorneys have maintained that the “matter is part of a contentious divorce proceeding and does not belong in criminal court.”
Copyright 2026 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.


