Man served food he's allergic to, waiter arrested
Told waiter he couldn't eat seafood, salmon
(LAKANA) – A man suffered a severe allergic reaction at a Canadian restaurant after disclosing his seafood and salmon allergy. The waiter was arrested and faces charges.
The patron ordered beef tartare at Le Tapageur restaurant in Quebec.
The tartare delivered to the table had salmon, causing a "severe allergic reaction" after the first bite, according to The Associated Press.
The 22-year-old waiter has not been identified and was arrested.
The man said he plans to file a civil suit, but one has not been filed yet.