Recipes from 01/13/17 by Chef Michelle Bernstein
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cored and roughly chopped (use hearts of romaine if you wish)
- 1 pint cherry or grape heirloom tomatoes
- 4 stalks of celery, sliced
- ¼ red onion, sliced thin
- 3 ounces provolone piccante cheese, grated
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1½ tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
Whisk together all ingredients. Taste for seasoning.
Toss together all ingredients for the salad. Dress as desired.
Copyright 2018 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.