MIAMI – 7:00PM - Scattered showers will be around South Florida tonight. In fact, rainy weather will be the norm this week as a weak area of low pressure in the Gulf of Mexico ushers tropical moisture into the region. There is a 40% chance of rain overnight as temperatures settle in the mid 70s. Tuesday features a 60% chance of rain with afternoon high temperatures in the mid 80s. For more details on the extended forecast log on to www.justweather.com.
Meteorologist Betty Davis
Copyright 2013 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.