MIAMI – 8:30PM - A few showers are still on the radar. The rain chance through the night is 20%. Thursday brings a 30% chance of scattered showers. Tropical moisture associated with the remnants of Chantal will spread over South Florida on Friday, increasing the chance for rain to 70%. Rainfall totals between Friday and Saturday could range from 1-3 inches, possibly more in some localized areas. For more details on the extended forecast log on to www.justweather.com.
Meteorologist Betty Davis
Copyright 2013 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.