Worker's torch sparks strip mall fire in Weston
A worker's torch sparked a fire on the roof of Town Center Park strip mall in Weston, Friday morning.
Broward Sheriff's Office firefighters received the call about 10:44 a.m. Workers were using a torch to make repairs on the roof when the fire started.
The property was evacuated. Firefighters contained the flames on the roof, and the building's structure was not damaged.
Copyright 2014 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.