Fire breaks out inside Little Havana business
Family displaced after fire in grocery store spreads to apartment
MIAMI – A Little Havana grocery store caught fire Tuesday morning.
The fire started inside Matanzas Grocers on Southwest Fourth Street just before 7 a.m. and spread to apartments above, Miami Department of Fire-Rescue Capt. Ignatius Carroll said.
At least one family with an infant was displaced by the fire.
Video provided by firefighters showed flames inside the two-story building.
Firefighters were forced to clear out a crowded storage area in order to fight the flames. Investigators have not yet said what started the fire.
Follow Local 10 News on Twitter @WPLGLocal10
Copyright 2015 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.