Fire witness gives hysterical description of blaze

Michelle Dobyne has become an overnight sensation

TULSA, Okla. – Residents of an apartment building that went up in flames may have lost some material goods, but they certainly didn't lose their sense of humor.

A fire broke out Sunday at the Casa Linda apartments in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  According to KOTV, more than 100 people lost power, heat and a few possessions.

But there were no injuries and displaced residents have found shelter at a local church.

Despite the severity of the situation, many of those who live in the complex were thankful that everyone was healthy and that all was not lost.

That good attitude was apparent when resident Michelle Dobyne gave a description of the blaze to a KOTV photographer.

Dobyne's hilarious account has become a viral Internet sensation.

"Aw, man, the building is on fire," Dobyne said.  "I said 'no, what?'  I got my three kids and we bounced out.  Nuh-uh, we ain't gon be in no fire.  Not today."

The fire burned a storage unit on the property.  Power is expected to be returned to the building in a few days.