Elevated levels of carbon monoxide discovered in Miami Beach ALF
Woman tells authorities she wasn't feeling well
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. – Miami Beach Fire Rescue evacuated an assisted living facility Monday afternoon after elevated levels of carbon monoxide were discovered in the building.
According to authorities, a woman at the Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Federation Towers, 757 West Ave., called 911 saying she wasn't feeling well.
When fire rescue arrived, they discovered elevated levels of carbon monoxide inside the high-rise.
Authorities said they evacuated the building and are going through each floor to make sure everyone got out safely.
Authorities said the woman was the only person who said they were not feeling well.
Watch Local 10 News or refresh this page for updates.
Copyright 2016 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.