Toddler, 63-year-old burned in Weston grill fire
2-year-old girl, woman taken to burn unit at Jackson Memorial Hospital
WESTON, Fla. – A toddler and an adult were burned Thursday night in a natural gas grill fire in Weston, Broward Sheriff's Office Fire Rescue spokesman Mike Jachles said.
The 2-year-old girl and 63-year-old woman were initially taken to Memorial Regional Hospital and later transferred to the burn unit at Jackson Memorial Hospital, Jachles said.
No other details about the incident were immediately available.
Copyright 2016 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.