Early voting opens Monday across South Florida
MIAMI – As we prepare for one of the most hotly contested elections in U.S. history, you can expect long lines at the ballot box on Nov. 8.
But the early voting period offers hope for those who want to make casting a ballot a more pleasant experience.
Early voting throughout South Florida opens Monday and continues for two weeks, a total of 168 hours of voting time.
All early voting locations in Miami-Dade and Broward will be open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m., while Monroe County locations will be open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monroe County's early voting period will end a day earlier on Nov. 5.
Citizens can vote at any location in the county where they are registered to vote, just remember to bring an acceptable form of photo ID.
According to a spokesperson with the Miami-Dade Supervisor of Elections office, about 35,000 voted early Monday.
On the Broward Supervisor of Elections office, 31,340 people voted early.
MIAMI-DADE EARLY VOTING LOCATIONS
- ADRIENNE ARSHT CENTER: 1300 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami
- ARCOLA LAKES BRANCH LIBRARY: 8240 N.W. 7 Avenue, Miami
- BETTY T. FERGUSON COMMUNITY CENTER: 3000 N.W. 199 Street, Miami Gardens
- CARRIE P. MEEK SENIOR & CULTURAL CENTER: 1350 N.W. 50 Street, Miami
- CORAL GABLES LIBRARY: 3443 Segovia Street, Coral Gables
- CORAL REEF LIBRARY: 9211 S.W. 152 Street, Miami
- ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT: 2700 N.W. 87 Avenue, Doral
- HISTORIC GARAGE: 3250 South Miami Avenue, Miami
- HOMESTEAD COMMUNITY CENTER: 1601 N. Krome Avenue, Homestead
- INTERNATIONAL MALL LIBRARY: 10315 N.W. 12 Street, Doral
- JOHN F. KENNEDY LIBRARY: 190 W. 49 Avenue, Hialeah
- KENDALL LIBRARY: 9101 S.W. 97 Avenue, Miami
- KENDALL LAKES LIBRARY: 15205 S.W. 88 Street, Miami
- LEMON CITY LIBRARY: 430 N.E. 61 Street, Miami
- MIAMI BEACH CITY HALL: 1700 Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach
- MIAMI LAKES COMMUNITY CENTER: 15151 N.W. 82 Avenue, Miami Lakes
- MODEL CITY BRANCH LIBRARY: 2211 N.W. 54 Street, Miami
- NARANJA LIBRARY: 14850 S.W. 280 Street, Miami
- NORTH DADE LIBRARY: 2455 N.W. 183 Street, Miami Gardens
- NORTH MIAMI LIBRARY: 835 N.E. 132 Street, North MIami
- NORTH SHORE LIBRARY: 7501 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- NORTHEAST DADE-AVENTURA LIBRARY: 2930 Aventura Boulevard, Aventura
- PALMETTO BAY LIBRARY: 17641 Old Cutler Road, Palmetto Bay
- PINECREST LIBRARY: 5835 S.W. 111 Street, Pinecrest
- SHENANDOAH LIBRARY: 2111 S.W. 19 Street, Miami
- SOUTH DADE LIBRARY: 10750 S.W. 211 Street, Cutler Bay
- STEPHEN C. CLARK GOV'T CENTER: 111 N.W. 1 Street, Miami
- WEST DADE LIBRARY: 9445 S.W. 24 Street, Miami
- WEST END LIBRARY: 10201 Hammocks Boulevard, Miami
- WEST MIAMI COMMUNITY CENTER: 901 S.W. 62 Avenue, West Miami
BROWARD COUNTY EARLY VOTING LOCATIONS
- AFRICAN-AMERICAN LIBRARY: 2650 Sistrunk Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
- CORAL RIDGE MALL: 3200 N. Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale
- DAVIE-COOPER CITY LIBRARY: 4600 S.W. 82 Avenue, Davie
- EMMA LOU OLSON CIVIC CENTER: 1801 N.E. 6 Street, Pompano Beach
- FORT LAUDERDALE LIBRARY: 1350 E. Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
- HALLANDALE BEACH CULTURAL CENTER: 410 S.E. 3 Street, Hallandal Beach
- HOLLYWOOD LIBRARY: 2600 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood
- MIRAMAR LIBRARY: 2050 Civic Center Place, Miramar
- NORTH REGIONAL LIBRARY: 1100 Coconut Creek Boulevard, Coconut Creek
- NORTHWEST LIBRARY: 3151 University Drive, Coral Springs
- OVETA McKEITHEN RECREATIONAL COMPLEX: 445 S.W. 2 Street, Deerfield Beach
- PARKLAND RECREATION CENTER: 10559 Trails End, Parkland
- E. PAT LARKINS COMMUNITY CENTER: 520 Martin Luther King Boulevard, Pompano Beach
- LAUDERHILL MALL: 1519 N.W. 40 Avenue, Lauderhill
- SOUTH LIBRARY: 7300 Pines Boulevard, Pembroke Pines
- SOUTHWEST LIBRARY: 16835 Sheridan Street, Pembroke Pines
- SUNRISE SENIOR CENTER: 10650 W. Oakland Park Boulevard, Sunrise
- TAMARAC LIBRARY: 8701 W. Commercial Boulevard, Tamarac
- WEST LIBRARY: 8601 W. Broward Boulevard, Plantation
- WESTON LIBRARY: 4205 Bonaventure Boulevard, Weston
- WILTON MANORS CITY HALL: 2020 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors
MONROE COUNTY EARLY VOTING LOCATIONS
- SUPERVISOR OF ELECTION OFFICES -
- (530 Whitehead Street, Key West)
- (10015 Overseas Highway, Marathon)
- (102050 Overseas Highway, Key Largo)
- BIG PINE KEY COMMUNITY PARK: 31009 Atlantis Drive, Big Pine Key
- ISLAMORADA LIBRARY: 81830 Overseas Highway, MM 81.7, Islamorada
Copyright 2016 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.