81ºF

Couple dies from carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in car

photo

UFA, Russia – A couple having sex in the back of a car died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

The young couple from Russia kept the vehicle running to stay warm while it was parked in a garage.

The Daily Mail reports that the bodies were discovered after the woman's family launched a search in the city of Ufa.

The couple, only identified as Artem S, 20, and his girlfriend Anna D, 18, reportedly thought the Skoda Felicia was the only place they could obtain privacy.

Temperatures drop to below-freezing temperatures during this time of the year in that part of Russia.