How to recycle your Christmas tree in Broward
Broward to use Christmas tree mulch in public parks
BROWARD, Fla. – Broward County's "Chip-a-Tree" initiative to help residents recycle their Christmas tree ends Jan. 16.
Solid waste officials were asking residents to remove all of the tree's decorations and deliver them to any of these locations.
- Brian Piccolo Park & Velodrome, 9501 Sheridan St., Cooper City
- C. B. Smith Park, 900 N. Flamingo Rd., Pembroke Pines
- Easterlin Park, 1000 N.W. 38th St., Oakland Park
- Fern Forest Nature Center, 201 Lyons Rd. South, Coconut Creek
- Markham Park & Target Range, 16001 W. State Rd. 84, Sunrise
- Plantation Heritage Park, 1100 S. Fig Tree Lane, Plantation
- Reverend Samuel Delevoe Park, 2520 N.W. Sixth St., Fort Lauderdale
- Snake Warrior's Island Natural Area, 3600 S.W. 62nd Ave., Miramar
- Tradewinds Park & Stables, 3600 W. Sample Rd., Coconut Creek
- Tree Tops Park, 3900 S.W. 100th Ave., Davie
- T.Y. (Topeekeegee Yugnee) Park, 3300 N. Park Rd., Hollywood
- Vista View Park, 4001 S.W. 142nd Ave., Davie
- West Lake Park, 1200 Sheridan St., Hollywood
Broward will be using the mulch for landscaping at public parks.
Copyright 2016 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.