5 taken to hospital after ingesting unknown substance in Hollywood
Victims taken to Memorial Regional Hospital in stable condition
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. – Five people were taken to a hospital Monday after ingesting an unknown substance in Hollywood.
A Hollywood Fire Rescue representative told Local 10 News that paramedics were called to an overdose at the Jubilee Center of South Broward on Scott Street.
The victims were taken to Memorial Regional Hospital in stable condition.
The executive director of the Jubilee Center wouldn't speak to Local 10 about what happened.
No other information was immediately available.
Copyright 2017 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.