Man electrocuted while working on sign in Islamorada
Monroe County Sheriff's Office investigates man's death
ISLAMORADA, Fla. – A man died Saturday after he was electrocuted in Islamorada.
Monroe County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Becky Herrin said the man was working on a sign in the area of the Whale Harbor Seafood Buffet just after 11 a.m. when he was electrocuted.
Other businesses in the area of 83413 Overseas Highway also include Wahoo's Bar and Grill Restaurant and the Reel G. Florida Keys Fishing Adventures.
Detectives from the major crimes unit were investigating the man's death.
Copyright 2017 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.