Man electrocuted while working on power line in Hallandale Beach
Victim pronounced dead at Aventura Medical Center
HALLANDALE BEACH, Fla. – A man was electrocuted Friday morning while working on a power line in Hallandale Beach.
When police and paramedics arrived at the location along North Federal Highway near the Big Easy Casino, the 41-year-old man's co-workers were attempting CPR.
The man was taken to Aventura Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
Police said the victim was a contracted employee for Florida Power & Light.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is investigating.
Police said no foul play is suspected.
Copyright 2019 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.