Whole Foods hiring more than 5,000 positions nationwide
As of Friday, Whole Foods is seeking to fill more than 5,000 positions nationwide.
The job openings include seasonal and full-time positions.
Whole Foods has made some enhancements for its seasonal opportunities in an effort to support the livelihood of people in the community, including:
- Offering a starting hourly base rate at $15/hour, with enhanced pay opportunities available until May 3, 2020, including:
- Additional $2/hour premium, up to 40 hours in a workweek.
- Overtime rates at double your hourly base rate per overtime hour in most areas.
- Offering flexible shifts with hours that match your needs.
- Expediting the hiring process to help get people jobs faster.
Click here to view job openings at Whole Foods.
Copyright 2020 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.