MIAMI - A construction worker was shocked by an electrical line Friday morning while working in Miami, authorities said.
The incident was reported shortly before 8 a.m. at a construction site at 1620 NW 54th St.
More News Headlines
Miami Fire-Rescue Capt. Ignatius Carroll said the worker was found semi-conscious on a second-floor landing.
Co-workers said the man was pouring concrete when the concrete delivery arm struck the electrical line.
Authorities said he was shocked by more than 7,000 volts of electricity.
The man was lowered down from the building with the assistance of the technical rescue team. He was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital in stable condition.
Copyright 2017 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.