CORAL GABLES, Fla. - Miami Hurricanes wide receiver Braxton Berrios picked up a big honor on Thursday.
Berrios was given the Pop Warner Little Scholars College Football Award.
More Hurricanes Headlines
- Hurricanes fan accepts punishment for scuffle with officer at Hard Rock Stadium
- Hurricanes heading to Orange Bowl to face Wisconsin
- Clemson dominates Hurricanes in 38-3 win to claim ACC championship
- Hurricanes head to Charlotte to play for ACC championship
- Hurricanes WR Ahmmon Richards out for rest of 2017 with injured knee
- Hurricanes drop out of top 4 in College Football Playoff poll
In addition to being a star on the field, Berrios has a 3.96 GPA as a double major in finance and entreprenurship.
Berrios actually won the Pop Warner Super Bowl when he was in fifth grade.
Berrios also won the 2017 Jim Tatum Award, which goes to the ACC's top scholar athlete.
Copyright 2017 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.