Social Media Week Miami 2016: Management
Conference schedule includes 7 sessions on practical expertise
MIAMI – With dozens of sessions, navigating the Social Media Week Miami 5-day conference schedule can be challenging.
These seven sessions will you gain expertise on digital media management:
3. LEGAL CASE STUDY - 4:30 p.m., Sept. 14: Lawyers Jessie Abad and Teresa Pedrosa will speak during the "Content Creators: Lessons to Learn From Prince's Legal and Business Troubles and Successes? What He Did Right and What He Did Wrong." They promise practical lessons.
4. 360 DEGREE VIDEOS - 3:15 p.m., Sept. 15: Alex Boch, Stephen M. Brown, Cathy Hackl, JOe Martin and Malia Probst will speak during the "The Future of Storytelling: How VR, AR and 360-Degree Video Are Changing The Game" session.
5. ANALYTICS - 4:30 p.m., Sept. 15: Alex Weintraub and Tania Yuki will talk during the "Conquering a Data-driven World with Digital Analytics" session.
6. NEW TRENDS - 10 a.m., Sept. 16: Tania Yuki will talk during "The State of Social Media in 2016" session.
7. COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT- 2 p.m., Sept. 16: Cassie Glenn, of Yelp, Jennifer Kamiski, of Social Thinkking, Suzanne Ruiz, of Univision, and Katherine Schober, of the Seminole Hard Rock, will speak during "The State and Future of Community Management" session.
Local 10 News is a media partner of Social Media Week Miami.
Copyright 2016 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.