SUNRISE, Fla. - Over 20 food trucks will be providing hot meals for free to anyone who needs it on Wednesday and Thursday at the BB&T Center in Sunrise.
All are welcome to eat between 11:00 a.m and 2 p.m. for lunch, with dinner being served from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at 2555 N.W. 136th Avenue.
More Hurricane Irma Headlines
- FPL estimates having most South Florida customers' electricity restored…
- Miami-Dade County lifts curfew after Irma
- Miami Beach to residents: 'Welcome home'
- Gas stations in South Florida with generators after Irma
- Fuel trucks begin making deliveries to South Florida gas stations
- FPL imposters rob 95-year-old Irma victim of $13,000
JetBlue is sponsoring the meals, allowing anyone who needs, or simply wants, a hot lunch or dinner after suffering through the aftereffects of Hurricane Irma is welcome.
"As the South Florida area begins to recover from Hurricane Irma, we wanted to provide one small piece of comfort to our neighbors in the area," said a JetBlue spokesperson.
Copyright 2017 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved.