Update: Senior dog found in Deerfield Beach adopted
Chihuahua finds new home after owner not found
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – A senior Chihuahua that was found near NW 42nd Court, Deerfield Beach on March 5th and taken to Broward County Animal Care and Adoption has found a new family!
But there are dozens of surrendered and abandoned animals at the shelter who are still seeking new homes.
Broward County Animal Care and Adoption is located at 1870 SW 39th Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33315
1. Take I-95 to Griffin Road
2. Exit 23 the go West over the train tracks to the first traffic light:
(Ravenswood Rd/Anglers Avenue)
3. Turn Right and travel north about 1 ½ mile to SW 42 Street.
4. On SW 42 Street make a Right and go over the bridge to the stop sign.
5. At stop sign (SW 16 Terrace), make a Left to road and go all around until you get to Southwest 39th Street. Then turn right into the shelter parking lot.
6. You will see Animal Care on the right hand side (Building with the dog and cat photo).
7. Once you are inside you will be greeted at the reception area and go to thru the first door on the right to see all our adoptable.
8. Arrive at 1870 SW 39th Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33315
For more information, please visit their website http://broward.org/animal
Copyright 2014 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.