82ºF

Dog saved after Christmas tree catches fire at apartment

No injuries reported

Firefighters save a dog after a Christmas tree catches fire at a southwest Miami-Dade County apartment.
Firefighters save a dog after a Christmas tree catches fire at a southwest Miami-Dade County apartment. (Miami-Dade Fire Rescue)

MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, Fla. – A Christmas tree caught fire inside a southwest Miami-Dade County home Tuesday.

The fire started inside an apartment near Southwest 125th Avenue and Southwest 90th Street.

Miami-Dade firefighters rescued a dog from the apartment.

Firefighters were able to extinguish the flames.

No injuries were reported.

Follow Local 10 News on Twitter @WPLGLocal10