FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – The prosecutors seeking the death penalty for the Parkland school shooter presented an expert who diagnosed the Parkland school shooter with antisocial personality disorder, also known as sociopathy.
Here is the list of witnesses:
- Gloria Crespo: A sergeant with the Broward Sheriff’s Office
- Clint Williams: A BSO detective familiar with the evidence
- Nicholas Masters: A BSO detective familiar with digital forensic evidence
- Jean-Joel Marque-Pucheu: A BSO deputy familiar with Cruz’s behavior at the main jail
- Dr. Charles L. Scott: A forensic psychiatrist with the University of California
- Kyle James Horrigan: Student who took the picture of Cruz’s red backpack with an anti-Semitic and racist message that included an expletive in 2016.
- Robert L. Denney: A neuropsychologist who is board certified in both clinical neuropsychology and forensic psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology.
- Denney continued his testimony in court.